All State is proud to offer the full capabilities of a paperboard packaging company. From conception to execution, we are committed to excellence every step of the way.
Design & Prepress
All State Packaging operates as a one-stop shop for creative and practical structural design solutions.
Our in-house capabilities include:
- Proofing system for halftone dot screening and a broad spectrum of spot colors
- Web-based color proofing
- Plate imaging via computer-to-plate technology
- Secure storage of graphic files
- Vital assistance in the creation of new concepts and redefining existing ones to develop packaging around your products and needs
- Company graphics artist available to assist in minor changes or complete redesigns
- Full color, high-quality Mock-up and CAD samples offered
- These services can provide you with valuable research and developmental assistance prior to committing to manufacturing
Experience is the cornerstone of any printing department. All State Packaging offers highly-skilled offset press operators focused on quality. In addition, years of training allow us to offer quick press make-readies, significantly improving our service and flexibility.
- Registration, color, copy trapping and tack are closely monitored and controlled to ensure a consistent image from one press run to another
- Our presses have been fingerprinted with dot gain and distortion values programmed into our pre-press software
- Equipped with large format, sheet-fed lithographic presses with up to seven colors, plus coating capabilities
- Our efficient presses, along with our highly-trained and experienced pressmen, allow us to offer quality printing for both long and short production runs
All State Packaging’s Finishing Department has a complete line of finishing equipment to be able to produce our customers’ creations. The benchmark for our superior standards, our experienced work force and top-of-the-line equipment allow us to produce both long and short runs efficiently to better service our customers.
Finishing options offered include:
- Windowing/Rigid Windowing
- Foil stamping
- Matte finish
- Soft touch
Graphic Design Services
Our in-house graphics department works with our customers to provide vital assistance as needed. We have also partnered with Big Bridge Design out of Asheville, North Carolina so that our customers can utilize their services on larger creative projects. They have extensive experience in the craft beverage industry. You can see work samples on their website here. For more information please fill out the form on this page.